Dr. Michael Christian Reno
Skill and compassion go hand in hand when providing exceptional patient care. As a dental professional for the last 25 years, I stay up to date on the latest advancements in dentistry in order to provide the most current treatment options for my patients. As a doctor, I recognize that my patients are unique individuals who have placed a great deal of trust in me and my team. That is just one reason why I value each and every patient relationship.
My staff and I appreciate the time you’ve taken to visit our website and find out more about our Wichita dental practice, our team, and the many dental services we can provide to help you achieve optimum oral health. Contact our dental office today to schedule your appointment.
- Graduated from the Oklahoma College of Dentistry in 1995 with a Doctor of Dental Surgery.
- Graduated from Wichita State University in 1990 with a Degree in Microbiology/Chemistry.
Head Microbiologist for Sterling Drug from 90-91
- American Dental Association
- Kansas Dental Association
- Wichita District Dental Society